Friday, July 24, 2009

More music

I'm not sure if I'm even going to TRY to tie the songs I put up to books any more. Anyway, here are the songs on my top 25 most played list at the moment(in order):

The River Flows in You-Yiruma
My Beautiful Rescue-This Providence
Supermassive Black Hole-Muse
Leave Out All the Rest-Linkin Park
Vanilla Twilight-Owl City
Stand in the Rain-Superchick
Keeping On Without You (Acoustic)-This Providence
Gives You Hell-The All-American Rejects
Viva la Vida-Coldplay
Little People from Les Miserables
A Wolf in Sheep's Clothing-This Providence
Decode-Paramore
Playing the Villain-This Providence
Reach for the Sun-The Dangerous Summer
Hero/Heroine-Boys Like Girls
My Hero-Paramore
Boulevard of Broken Dreams-Green Day
Hallelujah-Paramore
When It Rains-Paramore
Night Song-Relaxing Piano Music
Where I Want To Be (Acoustic)-The Dangerous Summer
Think of Me from The Phantom of the Opera
One Day More from Les Miserables
Do What You Want-Ok Go
To Kill This-This Providence

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Free Icons
Parenting

Big kitty go roar!