Thursday, July 23, 2009

My Twilight Playlist

I have made a playlist for each book. Here are the songs and their artists:

TWILIGHT

Monsters-Matchbook Romance

Full Moon-The Black Ghosts

Hello Seattle-Owl City

I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For-U2

Boulevard of Broken Dreams-Green Day

I Caught Myself-Paramore

Stolen-Dashboard Confessional

Sand In Your Shoes-This Providence

Northern Lights-The Dangerous Summer

Baby Come On-+44

Twenty-Four-Switchfoot

Supermassive Black Hole-Muse

Decode-Paramore

Crushcrushcrush-Paramore

My Beautiful Rescue-This Providence

I Remember/Stranger Than You Dream It-Phantom

Patience-This Providence

Swan Dive-Sister Hazel

Reach for the Sun-The Dangerous Summer

Hero/Heroine-Boys Like Girls

Starlight-Muse

NEW MOON

Leave Out All The Rest-Linkin Park

My Immortal-Evanescence

Brighter-Paramore

Taking Me Over-Evanescence

Stand in the Rain-Superchick

Vanilla Twilight-Owl City

Bring Me To Life-Evanescence

Much Like Falling-Flyleaf

When It Rains-Paramore

Merchants of Soul-Spoon

Dare You To Move-Switchfoot

Viva La Vida-Coldplay

The Crow & The Butterfly-Shinedown

Miracle-Paramore

Let It Rain-Ok Go

Sunshine-The All-American Rejects

On My Own-Les Miserables

Fully Alive-Flyleaf

Never Let This Go-Paramore

Sure As Hell-This Providence

The Scientist-Coldplay

Vindicated-Dashboard Confessional

ECLIPSE

Tremble for My Beloved-Collective Soul

Going Under-Evanescence

Back to the Life-Spoon

Know Your Enemy-Green Day

The Bird & the Worm-Owl City

Map of the Problamatique-Muse

On the Wing-Owl City

To Kill This-This Providence

There for You-Flyleaf

Stab My Back-The All-American Rejects

If My Heart Was a House-Owl City

This Is the Real Thing-This Providence

Your Guardian Angel-The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

Sword and Shield-Sister Hazel

Gives You Hell-The All-American Rejects

Keeping on Without You-This Providence

Night Drive-The All-American Rejects

Tidal Wave-Owl City

Think of Me-Phantom

BREAKING DAWN

Pachelbel’s Canon

Back to Me-The All-American Rejects

Given Up-Linkin Park

Spotlight-Mute Math

Invincible-Ok Go

Hallelujah-Paramore

Claire de Lune-Debussy

The River Flows in You-Yiruma

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Free Icons
Parenting

Big kitty go roar!