Saturday, July 25, 2009

Quotes

Here are some very nice quotes from J. K. Rowling: "I just write what I wanted to write. I write what amuses me. It's totally for myself." Here's my other favorite: "Age is foolish and forgetful when it underestimates youth." If you want to read more, here's a link to where I got them: www.quotationspage.com/quotes/J._K._Rowling

Here's a wonderful Jane Austen quote from Pride and Prejudice, said by Mary Bennet: "I declare after all there is no enjoyment like reading! How much sooner one tires of anything than of a book! When I have a house of my own, I shall be miserable if I have not an excellent library." Here's another one: "I do not want people to be agreeable, as it saves me the trouble of liking them." If you want more, here's a link: www.quotationspage.com/quotes/Jane_Austen

This is a good Oscar Wilde quote: "Be yourself; everyone else is taken."  I also like this one; "Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much." If you want to read some more here's a link: www.quotationspage.com/quotes/Oscar_Wilde

And now, so I don't take quotes from over half the people on the site here's a link to the whole site; www.quotationspage.com/quotes



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Free Icons
Parenting

Big kitty go roar!