Friday, August 14, 2009

Bruised (Acoustic) by Jack's Mannequin

I don't really know why I'm posting this song. It's a little Twilight-esque, but really, not all that much. Maybe a little for Edward? Whatev. It's one of my favorites by Jack's Mannequin. Not that I have all that many to choose from, though. ;-) Ah, well. There's one album on iTunes, called Punk Goes Acoustic, Vol. 2, and it's really awesome. I got a lot of great songs from it. I really like acoustic stuff, and I really like punk/alternative. So, it's a no-brainer. Yeah, sorry. I'm not here to advertise. Sorry. Anyway, here's the song.

Sorry about the weird speech bubble thing. I couldn't find any others with lyrics.
Enjoy!
Cheerio, peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Free Icons
Parenting

Big kitty go roar!