Tuesday, August 4, 2009

COFFEE!!!!!!!!!! MUWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! (evil laugh)

Okay, I just had a lesson with my Hebrew tutor, (Yes, I know Hebrew.) and we were at Starbucks. So, I had a coffee. And now the caffine is going to my brain. So, I am slightly hiper, but mostly I just have a headache. But coffee is so GOOD!!!! AAAAHHH! And I really wanted to post something, cuz I didn't post anything yesterday, even though I wanted to, but the thing I wanted to post I didn't finish and then I gave up on it and blah blah blah. Yeah, I'm kinda hyper. Cheerio, peeps! ;-) No, not the candy. (Which, by the way, is super fun to blow up in the microwave once it's stale. :-P) It is slang for people. That was for the adults who don't understand. Anyway, cheerio, again, peeps! :-D

3 comments:

  1. Coffee is gooood. I is still hyper. Ow. Head hurts. Good-bye people who read my blog. Tomorrow the posts will be super wacky, cuz Infublo is gonna be over. (By the way, Infublo is a mixture of inferno (her fav word) and bubbler (Go Wisconsinites!). Cheerio, peeps!(That is now how I will sign all my posts. Yay for the UK. (England is a better name.))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm... Don't know whether to laugh or run away... I don't like coffee. Bleh. I do get really hyper on caffeine, though. Ouchies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, okay. That was me hyper. And that only happens about once every six months, so yeah. I'm a little weird when I'm hyper.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Free Icons
Parenting

Big kitty go roar!