Saturday, October 31, 2009

This year's goals

Ok, everyone. Here are this year's writing goals.

For a while, I'm going to take a break from The Digger's Daughter. However, I want to finish it BEFORE summer vacation. (Giving myself a few months...) The revision is pretty much re-writing it... And when I first wrote it I thought it was so GOOD! Sob! Oh, well...

While I break from Artemis, and all those guys, I'm going to be working on The Name of the Game. I want to get through chapter 5 (depending on how long that takes) before I go back to The DD. (Digger's Daughter)

Hopefully I'll be able to pull it off... Then I can start looking at publishers. I have a second cousin who could help, and my mom knows someone who knows someone who works at Scholastic, so that should help... Although it might hurt my chances if they know I'm a kid... I'm only a teen, after all. (And don't you think my stuff is all the better because of it?)

Happy Halloween!
Cheerio, peeps!

5 comments:

  1. Of course! Adults don't know what kids like, kids do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! That's why when adults write books with kids as the main character they turn out all twisted! The adults, whatever they may say, DO NOT remember being a kid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eep. Hope we don't turn out like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just because you're a kid doesn't mean you can't be published! It could still happen. Any significance of your blog name?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey anonymous! I've never had you comment before. Thanks! The name I sign my posts with is my middle name, which I use as a pen name.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Free Icons
Parenting

Big kitty go roar!