Saturday, November 14, 2009

Reborn

If you look on the side I have a new thing under the copyright. That's my "countdown" till I finish Reborn and start sending it to publishers. I have page numbers and chapters. I don't know how many chapters I should have, but I want about 200 pages. I'm pretty sure I'll get there.
Then I have POV (Point of view). I have Clover's and she's the main narrator. I'm working on Twilight right now. I'm probably gonna finish off chapter 4 with her. Then I want to have Amelia and Anthony. Probably Meaghan too. That'll probably be it for Reborn. I'll make sure I get more of a variety for Revenge. Probably Twilight's spy, even. It'll be fun!
I know I was just going to get to chapter 5 and then go back to The DD, but I am in shock I can write this well. I'm seriously in love with this book. And if I ever get famous, this is what I want to be known for. (Crossed fingers...)

Cheerio, peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Free Icons
Parenting

Big kitty go roar!