Sunday, January 31, 2010

Curse you, Stephanie Meyer

AAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!
CURSE YOU, STEPHANIE MEYER!!!!!!!!!!!
I completley just realized the stupid idea I used to un-writer's block myself is totally Twilight-esque. When Bella searches for stuff about vampires, I have Ame and Amanda searching for stuff about Twi, and they find Vampier's stupid website!!!!!
GGGGGRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!
And I had been stuck for at LEAST three weeks flat!!!!!!!
And her NAME is even Twilight!!!!!

CURSE YOU, STEPHANIE MEYER.

Grumble, grumble.
cheerio, peeps...
Grumble, grumble.
*dark look at the Twilight poster on my door*

2 comments:

  1. Hey thanks for the commment on the bloggie!
    and I know it's hard for things not to be cliche, seems ali was right....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome!
    Curse you, Stephanie Meyer...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Free Icons
Parenting

Big kitty go roar!