Sunday, August 9, 2009

New Moon commercial

Okay. The New Moon commercial. My friend has made me watch it way too many times. And then last night I went to a movie and saw it AGAIN. So, I have some comments to make on it.
First of all, the way it starts is a little confusing. What's with all the truck and dark outside the house, and such? What time is it? Now, about the party. I love Alice. But, the fight is so messed up. They didn't have Jasper come at Bella. Did he even go after her? It seemed like he went at Edward. And Edward would NEVER, EVER hurt his piano!!!!!!!! So, why does he throw Japer against the piano? He could as easily throw him against a wall, or something. But, no, he needs to break the piano. The forest scene is pretty good. I like it. What the HECK is up with Laurent's EYES!!!! They are huge and practically bugging out of his head!!!!!! They did much better with the eyes in the first movie. OH! I just realized, they never tell you what happens to Laurent in the first movie! Stupid gits. Okay, now the wolf. I think the way they do the wolf transformation is absolutely wonderful! I am not on Team Jacob, but I think the wolves might be the best characters of this movie! My only problem with the wolves is that I wish they were a little bigger. But you can't have everything, can you? Ah, well. The wolves rock in the movie, for sure!
Cheerio, peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Free Icons
Parenting

Big kitty go roar!