Monday, August 10, 2009

Book Symbols

Ok. In all my books I have a special thing. It's like my signature, or something. In all books, when they skip a chunk of time, they'll have this big white, blank space. Well, I don't like that space. So, I put in the special character things to fill up space. Each book, or series, has it's own symbol(s). So, here are the symbols I have in my books.

Δ Δ Δ I have this as the symbol for my book series "The Digger's Daughter".

»§« I have this symbol for my book "The Name of the Game is..."

✵✵✵ This is the symbol for my book that is nameless. It's about magic and time travel. But I am worried it might turn out too much like a teen-age Magic Treehouse. I hope it doesn't. I quite like a lot of the characters. Especially Alita.

This is the symbol for my book about a band. I'm having some trouble with it. I dunno why though. Half the characters are based on my friends. Maybe it's too much like real life. Ah, well. It's called "The Card Players" that's also the name of the band. Infublo is one of the characters.

Cheerio, peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Free Icons
Parenting

Big kitty go roar!