Monday, August 10, 2009

Swan Dive by Sister Hazel and... DOCTOR WHO!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really like this song. At first I didn't like Sister Hazel, but Infublo made me listen to them so many times that they grew on me. This song is kind of Twilight-esque, and it's my favorite of theirs, so I wanted to put it up. And then I found it with Doctor Who clips!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!! I love Doctor Who!!!!!!!!!!! I've even seen all, or nearly all, of the episode clips that the person used!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!! Whoever you are, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay Doctor Who!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, I love Doctor Who!

Cheerio, peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Free Icons
Parenting

Big kitty go roar!