Monday, August 10, 2009

Top 25 Most Played+iTunes hint

Ok. I'm kinda bored. So, I will write out my newest Top 25 Most Played list from my iPod. :-)

River Flows in You-Yiruma
Supermassive Black Hole-Muse
My Beautiful Rescue-This Providence
Leave Out All the Rest-Linkin Park
Vanilla Twilight-Owl City
Stand in the Rain-Superchick
Keeping on Without You (Acoustic)-This Providence
Gives You Hell-The All-American Rejects
Viva la Vida-Coldplay
Little People from Les Miserables
Playing the Villain-This Providence
Decode-Paramore
A Wolf In Sheep's Clothing-This Providence
Reach for the Sun-The Dangerous Summer
To Kill This-This Providence
Boulevard of Broken Dreams-Green Day
Night Drive (Acoustic)-The All-American Rejects
My Hero-Paramore
Night Song-Relaxing Piano Music
Ignorance-Paramore
Hero/Heroine-Boys Like Girls
Where I Want To Be-The Dangerous Summer
Invincible-Ok Go
Hallelujah-Paramore
Think of Me from The Phantom of the Opera

Sorry if I bore you with this, but right now I'M bored. So, sorry.
By the way, when you're on iTunes and want to listen to music, but are bored with just looking at your lists of songs, press the control key and the "T" key, like you want a new tab. Then you can watch all sorts of pretty spinny lights, and stuff, that dance to the music. It's really cool! And the only reason I found out how to do that was because Infublo thought we were on the internet. Silly Infublo, but thanks!
Cheerio, peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Free Icons
Parenting

Big kitty go roar!